The consulting firm of eSST and the law firm of DSM Avocats à la Cour are pleased to invite you to a webinar, free and in French, on Wednesday, 12 October 2022 on the topic of “Employers: How to react to workplace accidents? An overview of WHS obligations”.
The legal framework for Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) issues a certain number of obligations to business executives and management and results in significant responsibilities. This conference aims to pragmatically present, based on concrete case studies, the rights and obligations flowing from the applicable legislation, particularly with respect to the liability of business executives and their management regarding WHS, and to give practical advice on the issue.
- Workplace accidents:
- How to prevent instead of cure?
- What should be put into place in advance?
- What to do in case of a workplace accident?
- Legal obligations
- A business executive’s liability when an accident occurs
- Anticipate disputes: the foundations of evidence management for workplace accidents
- Good practices to implement aiming at legal certainty
- DSM Avocats à la Cour’s feedback regarding litigation
- Evaluate and analyse personnel’s “safety” conduct
- Aim at “zero accidents” and act on the human element
- Prevention tools adapted to businesses
Business executives, management, HR services, fiduciaries, jurists, administrative and financial directors, designated employees, workplace health and safety coordinators, occupational health and safety representatives
- Starts at 9:00 a.m. via Livestorm
- Mandatory and free registration by clicking here
- Eric SCHOLER is the founding partner of eSST, a Luxembourg company offering WHS consulting services associated with its management software on Hygiene Safety Environment, eSST monitoring. Eric and his colleagues manage files on WHS compliance for institutions, non-profits and businesses established in Luxembourg on a daily basis.
- Me Mario DI STEFANO is the founding partner of the law firm of DSM Avocats à la Cour. He advises and represents employers in labour law as well as with respect to social security issues. Mario and his team represent the interests of clients before all courts and assist employers in their negotiations with worker and union representatives. A member of both the Luxembourg and Frankfurt-am-Main (Germany) Bar Associations, he has over 25 years’ experience in labour law.