Our Corporate Secretary and Governance team is composed of specialists trained in a broad range of issues related to company law. We enable organisations to comply with their legal and administrative obligations in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg and in most other jurisdictions with our correspondent firms in our networks of independent firms.
What we offer
- Daily company operations:
- Capital increases/reductions;
- General meetings/circular resolutions of managers/directors or of members/shareholders; and
- Bookkeeping and digital archiving of files (files accessible to clients via secure cloud).
- Other services:
- KYC, compliance and regulatory assistance;
- Coordination with third parties;
- Bank and private equity financing;
- Application for CSSF approvals, business permits, VAT numbers, LEI;
- Other customised transactions; and
- Legal monitoring.
Flexibility; Expertise; Proactivity; Specialised knowledge
You can count on us
We offer a complete range of corporate secretarial and governance services. Whether you are seeking simple compliance of a complete set of services, we will work with you to create the most suitable solution for your organisation. We give you peace of mind by ensuring that your business is treated with care. Through obtaining a deep understanding of your business, we can become a long-term partner, and you can be assured that your business is in good hands.
Set your business apart with solid governance
Regulations, legal and governance standards are evolving rapidly, while the risks of non-compliance for organizations and individuals are considerable. From real estate to data centers to finance, we work with a wide range of investment funds, holding and trading companies to mitigate the administrative challenge posed by evolving regulations.
‘The firm has deep knowledge of Luxembourg law and displays a pragmatic and highly responsive approach.‘ Legal500, 2023