COVID-19: DSM alongside you to assist with all COVID-19 issues
The Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic has led to a public health crisis without precedent requiring the Luxembourg government to declare a state of emergency and adopt numerous measures to protect the population, others to neutralise as much as possible its effects on administrative and judicial procedures, and finally measures aimed at supporting the economy. This situation has, and will continue to have, serious repercussions which will raise legal issues for companies in the Grand Duchy.
At DSM, our teams are available to answer your questions and assist you with difficulties you may currently be experiencing.
The health and safety of those who work with us, our clients and partners are vital to us. Here is how we ensure that you will be subject to minimal risk when coming to our offices.
Our lawyers and staff are fully operational while working remotely, are available by telephone and email. Our lawyers will respond to your questions and advise you on the measures to take in this unprecedented and constantly evolving context. The contact information for DSM’s lawywers can be found here.
We are mobilising all of our professional know-how to provide the best answers to your questions. See our lawyers’ articles to help you understand the measures taken by the Government of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg (in particular the Grand-Ducal Regulation of 18 March 2020 (Règlement grand-ducal du 18 mars 2020) introducing a series of measures in the fight against COVID-19 and declaring a state of emergency, as amended, Grand-Ducal Regulation of 20 March 2020 (Règlement grand-ducal du 20 mars 2020) introducing measures on the holding of meetings for companies and other legal persons as well as the Law of 24 March 2020 (Loi du 24 mars 2020) extending the state of emergency, as well as the Coronavirus COVID-19 Economic Stabilisation Programme) and the impact of this crisis from a legal perspective:
- TO PAY OR NOT TO PAY? – THAT IS THE QUESTION Luxembourg jurisprudence adjudicated on the obligation to pay rent by a commercial lessee- 22 February 2021
- Enhancement of support measures for companies impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic – 17 February 2021
- COVID-19 – Company law: Law of 25 November 2020, in particular amending the Law of 23 September 2020 introducing measures on the holding of company and other legal person meetings
- Series of 4 Webinars in real estate law on current real estate topics, VEFA, pre-sale contracts and lease agreements hosted by Mario DI STEFANO and Vanessa LOMORO
- COVID-19 Company Law: Law of 23 September 2020 on measures for the holding of company and other legal person meetings – 24 September 2020
- Good news for Luxembourg employers and their cross-border employees – 19 August 2020
- End of the state of emergency: A new law on the holding of company meetings – 9 July 2020
- Renaud LE SQUEREN will host a Special Edition webinar for Entrepreneurs Days – 17 June 2020
- Extension of deadlines for tax information exchanges during the COVID-19 crisis: “DAC 2” and “DAC 6” and FATCA impact – 9 June 2020
- COVID-19: Deadline extension for approval and filing/publication of annual/consolidated accounts – 3 June 2020
- The phases of a return to the new normal in Luxembourg – 28 May 2020
- Webinar: ʺIT Partners: IT security is also ensured through your contracts—how can you protect yourself if your customers fall victim to a cyber attack?ʺ by Renaud LE SQUEREN and Héloïse CUCHE – Tuesday, 2 June 2020
- New emergency aid for Luxembourg self-employed – 18 May 2020
- Webinar on ʺEmployer Responsibilities and Employee Rightsʺ by Mario DI STEFANO and Alessandra MEDINA – Thursday, 14 May 2020
- International COVID-19 Guide by ALFA International member firms – May 2020
- COVID-19: Towards legal suspension of professional and commercial rents in Luxembourg? – 6 May 2020
- Progressive lifting of the confinement measures taken in the face of COVID-19 – 30 Avril 2020
- Me LE SQUEREN to host a free webinar on “Company law and COVID-19: Holding of meetings and approval and filing of accounts” – 23 April 2020
- Summary table on labor law in the fact of COVID-19 – 15 April 2020
- The 36 measures of the economic stabilisation programme and details on assistance – 26 March and 11 April 2020
- Suspension of time limit for protection against employee dismissals in cases of inability to work – 10 April 2020
- The right to annual leave – 4 April 2020
- COVID-19 Force Majeure: First case of recognition by courts – 30 March 2020
- Deadline extension for filing of financial year annual accounts – 19 March 2020
- Appealing a Decision Against Limiting Access to Beneficial Owner Personal Information – March 2020
- CNPD Recommendations on the Collection of Personal Data in the Context of a Public Health Crisis – 11 March 2020
- Employers facing the Coronavirus – Luxembourg – 3 March 2020
Know that you have our greatest support and that we are mobilised alongside you to surmount this crisis. Take good care of yourselves and those close to you!