CSSF published an English-language version of Circular 18/698 applicable to the authorisation and organisation of investment fund managers incorporated under Luxembourg law. It includes provisions on the delegation of certain functions by the investment fund managers (i.e. UCITS management companies and AIFMs), provisions on the appointment of investment advisers and specific provisions on the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing applicable to investment fund managers and entities carrying out the activity of registrar agent. The new CSSF Circular replaces CSSF Circular 12/546. Make sure to update your framework and processes to comply with Circular 18/698.
- e-Desk portal open for mandatory notification in the context of Brexit – 2 August 2019 5 August 2019
- Dematerialisation of requests to the CSSF – Completion of the PRIIPs online assessment request by 31 October 2019 – 1 July 2019 31 July 2019
- Mandatory Brexit notification for undertakings for collective investment and their managers no later than 15 September 2019 22 July 2019
- Have you checked whether your Luxembourg holding company is excluded from the scope of the AIFM Law? – 15 July 2019 15 July 2019
- Me LE SQUEREN and Virginie LEROY to present on the Issues Associated with the Creation, Management and Distribution of a Reserved Alternative Investment Fund (RAIF) at Paperjam’s French-Language Workshop – 19 September 2019 4 July 2019