CSSF published an English-language version of Circular 18/698 applicable to the authorisation and organisation of investment fund managers incorporated under Luxembourg law. It includes provisions on the delegation of certain functions by the investment fund managers (i.e. UCITS management companies and AIFMs), provisions on the appointment of investment advisers and specific provisions on the fight against money laundering and terrorist financing applicable to investment fund managers and entities carrying out the activity of registrar agent. The new CSSF Circular replaces CSSF Circular 12/546. Make sure to update your framework and processes to comply with Circular 18/698.
- Me DI STEFANO to speak at MEETINCS 19th Bi-annual Conference on Labor Law Jurisprudence – 3 July 2019 12 June 2019
- Me DI STEFANO Notable Practitioner in Chambers and Partners Luxembourg Real Estate Ranking – 7 March 2019 11 June 2019
- Me GILLEN to Present at FINIX EVENTS Conference on “Luxembourg AML Developments: Which constitute threats to Luxembourg Professionals?” – 18 June 2019 10 June 2019
- Me LE SQUEREN to speak at Entrepreneurs’ Days – Spring Edition – 12 June 2019 7 June 2019
- Me PHAM to speak at Legitech’s Workshop on Tax Information Exchange: Legislative Developments and Current Jurisprudence in Luxembourg – 12 June 2019 7 June 2019