DSM Avocats à la Cour wishes to reinforce its team by hiring a corporate legal assistant.
– DSM Avocats à la Cour –
An independent firm, DSM Avocats à la Cour provides its national and international clientele multidisciplinary and multilingual services. DSM’s lawyers are recognized experts in commercial law, financial law, digital and dispute resolution. DSM also benefits from several international networks of independent lawyers reputed for their excellence.
DSM Avocats à la Cour pays particular attention to the well-being of those who work with us and was recognized as one of the “Best Workplaces” in Luxembourg in 2020.
– Your duties –
You get the opportunity to work across different practice areas with a greater focus on Dispute Resolution and Corporate:
- Draft standard legal documents in relation our clients’ day-to-day requests (change of corporate name, registered office, incorporation and dissolution of companies, board and shareholders meeting minutes) in multiple jurisdictions through EMEA;
- Document cross-checking and making document amendments;
- Organisation of the signature, legalisation and apostille of the relevant documents;
- Data Room management, Document collation and version control;
- Liaising with various service providers (notaries, foreign law firms, banks, etc.)
- Translation of legal documents; and
- Other ad hoc assignments.
– Your profile –
- You are immediately available;
- Fluent in French and English. German or Luxembourgish will be an asset;
- You are highly organized and understand the importance of deadlines;
- Proactive and professional with strong communication skills;
- Strong sense of service and confidentiality as well as rigorous;
- Proficient in online office tools such as Office Pack and online research tools;
- Capable of managing several issues at once;
- Flexible and works well on a team;
- Good writing and proof-reading skills;
- Eye for detail; and
- A legal diploma (minimum Bac +2) or equivalent professional experience;
- You have knowledge of the Luxembourg legal and regulatory environment;
– Avantages of the position –
- Attractive remuneration to be determined according to your profile and previous experience as a salaried employee;
- International, convivial, entrepreneurial and multicultural work environment where diversity, talent and ideas are encouraged;
- Interesting and stimulating files;
- Balance between professional and private life.
– Rankings –
Starting date: as soon as possible
Candidates interested in this position are invited to email their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated confidentially.