The renowned guide IFLR1000 has once more distinguished DSM Avocats à la Cour as a recommended financial and corporate law firm in their 31st edition. The guide ranks law firms and lawyers for their transactional work based on extensive market research and client feedback.
Some of our clients’ comments:
- Banking and finance: “The firm gives its legal opinion with a high-ranking degree of specialisation and knowledge of banking and financial law.”; “Regular feedback anticipation.”
- Financial services regulatory: “Available at any time.”
- Project development: “Very responsive, quick and smart.”
- Restructuring: “The DSM team were responsive and efficient, and a pleasure to work with. “
- Restructuring and insolvency: “Advice and strategy. Proactive.”
- Marie-Paule Gillen: “Excellent knowledge of banking and financial law, kindness and attention.”; “Anticipation, regular feedback.”
- Renaud Le Squeren: “Smart and experienced, very communicative.”; “Renaud was pleasant to deal with, positive and organised. He and his firm were responsive and diligent, closing the transaction on deadline.”
- Heloise Cuche: “Very quick and responsive.”
Thank you for your support to all clients and peers who contributed to this research!