DSM’s Investment Funds and Investment Management team advises clients in setting up and administering their Luxembourg fund structures and investment vehicles.
We assist our corporate and private clients in choosing the most appropriate investment fund structures and determining their key characteristics. This includes:
- Advising on Alternative Investment Funds (AIF) including Specialised Investment Funds (SIF) or Reserved Alternative Investment Funds (RAIF) to implement various investment strategies (Real Estate, Private Equity, Hedge Funds)
- Drafting/review of the investment fund constitutive documents (prospectus, offering documents, articles of incorporation, among others)
- Drafting and/or negotiation of the related service agreements such as company management agreements, agreements with delegated functions, investment management agreements, distribution agreements, and other service agreements
- Ensuring compliance of a fund’s legal documentation with new laws and regulations
- Assisting funds and investment vehicles in the acquisition, management and divestment of assets
- Coordinating with the financial sector supervisory authority (Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier or CSSF)
- Advising on AIFMD, SFTR and MifiD II issues, as well as data protection matters (GDPR).