Marie-Paule GILLEN will participate in the conference organised by IFE Luxembourg on “The must event for Compliance Officers”.
Today, compliance is at the heart of governing and company strategic risks and potential violations represent risks such that companies must obtain increasingly elaborate means to face them.
The panel of conference practitioners at the heart of compliance will discuss:
- After the Law of 25 February 2021, what are the new obligations for financial sector professionals? What are the new obligations for compliance officer professionals?
- What new has the CSSF regarding TCSPs?
- What are the CRF’s recommendations?
- One year after the regulatory wave on fiscal transparency, what is are the results?
- What is the feedback after the first economic sanction inspections?
- Understand the risks and obligations associated with the fight against money laundering and counter terrorism financing.
- Grasp the developments brought about by the 4th Directive and their operational applications.
- Put in place a pragmatic and effective AML-CTF policy, adapted to the size and maturity of the company.
- 8:45 a.m. – Participant welcome
- Introduction by session president: what should we be preparing for in 2022? Sundhevy DEBRAND (Authorized Manager – Governance & Compliance @ GEN II LUXEMBOURG SERVICES)
- Current CSSF AMF-CTF news. Christian SCHAAK (Deputy department head @ CSSF)
- What are the CRF’s recommendations ? Max BRAUN (Directeur @ CRF)
- Regulatory panorama. Marie-Paule GILLEN (Partner – Avocat à la Cour @ DSM Avocats à la Cour)
- 12:30 p.m. – Lunch
- One year after the new wave of fiscal transparencey regulation, what are the results of the experience? Camille PEREZ (Director @ PwC) and Pierre KIRSCH (Partner @ PwC)
- Economic sanctions. Gérard ZOLT (Country Practice Leader @ EY)
- 5:30 Closure
- Event language: French
- Registration: https://www.ifebenelux.lu/formation/le-rendez-vous-du-compliance-officer
- Date: 29 September 2021