Partner - Avocat à la Cour
For more than 15 years, Alex has been advising and defending taxpayers. He started his career in the tax department of a Luxembourg Big-Four audit firm and has continued to practice tax law with well-known entities in Luxembourg including a fiduciary, law firms and an international bank.
Alex’s Tax Law specializations include tax litigation, international tax law, corporate and individual tax as well as indirect taxation.
He is also a Senior Lecturer in Tax Law at Luxembourg University, and speaks at conferences on taxation matters (IFE, Legitech, Meetincs, Wolters Kluwer) and publishes articles in specialized journals.
2009 Ph.D. in Tax Law, University of Toulouse I, France
2000–2002 Luxembourg Tax Diplomas (Cycles A & B), Luxembourg Ministry of Finances
1999 Master 2 (DESS) in tax law, University of Toulouse I, France
1998 Master 1 (Maîtrise) in business law, University of Toulouse I, France
Registered on List I of the Luxembourg Bar since 2015, Alex is also an Attorney-at-law with the Paris Bar (inactive status).
- IFA International Fiscal Association;
- British Chamber of Commerce for Luxembourg Legal Group.
- « L’avocat fiscaliste en 2022 : le conseiller et le défenseur », Paperjam, 2022
- « La fiscalité des ventes d’immeubles à construire », RLDI n°11, Legitech, 2022
- « Luxembourg: recent legal developments in Real Estate », Chambers, 2022
- « La TVA et l’e-commerce : comment appréhender les changements ? », Connect by CLC 15, 2021
- « Imposition des administrateurs indépendants : éclairages sur certains aspects méconnus », Legitax, Legitech, 2016