DSM Avocats à la Cour is pleased to invite you to participate in a French-language free webinar on Tuesday, 2 June 2020, from 9:30 to 10:00 a.m., on ʺIT Partners: IT security is also ensured through your contracts—how can you protect yourself if your customers fall victim to a cyber attack?ʺ.
We hear about it daily in the press, the drastic implementation of telecommuting opened security gaps that criminals massively exploit to block, spy on or steal commercial and personal data.
Even in enterprises historically aware of IT security issues, these security breaches, be they human or technical, create tension in relationships between IT partners and their customers. These tensions revolve around issues such as the determination of the causes of hacking, business continuity plans and, ultimately, financial liability.
- What documents must be in place and to what points should special attention be paid to best protect you?
- How should your general terms and conditions be adapted to the current situation?
- What is your role with respect to personal data protection?
- Who is liable in case of a cyber attack or security loophole in an IT system?
- How can you protect yourself if your customer falls victim to a cyber attack?
- What sanctions have already been ordered for data breaches under the GDPR?