DSM Avocats à la Cour is pleased to invite you to a free webinar on Thursday, 3 June 2021, from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. on the topic of “The Real Estate Agent Mandate“.
During this conference, Mario DI STEFANO and Vanessa LOMORO discuss the bases for a real estate agent’s mandate, the qualification of the contract, setting of commission, responsibilities vis-à-vis the seller and the buyer, marketing of VEFA (off-plan sales) projects, and a real estate agent’s rights in the event of failure to complete a sale. They will also share with the audience their good practices resulting from extensive experience in contact with professionals in the sector.
The webinar will last for approximately 50 minutes, with a Q&A session at the end.
- Provide an approach for analyzing the real property and client’s legal situation
- Fully understand the legal framework of the transaction
- Adapt one’s practices to the regulations
- Anticipate and avoid potential litigation
- Exchange with DSM Avocats à la Cour’s real estate law experts and the webinar participants
- Mario DI STEFANO: ounding partner of DSM Avocats à la Cour and head of the firm’s Real Estate and Construction law department.
- An expert in real estate law, Vanessa LOMORO is Counsel and Avocate à la Cour with the firm for the construction sector.
DSM Avocats à la Cour is an institution certified by the Luxembourg Bar Council, pursuant to Article 14 of the continuing legal education regulation. The certification was received on 2 July 2020.