The Luxembourg Real Estate Board (Chambre Immobilière du Grand-Duché de Luxembourg) (CIGDL) and the law firm of DSM Avocats à la Cour are pleased to invite you to a free French-language webinar on Thursday 7 October at 5:00 p.m. on “Real Estate 2.0 and Digitalization: strategic and legal points of view” presented by Jean-Paul SCHEUREN, President of the CIGDL, and Mario DI STEFANO, Managing Partner – Avocat à la Cour, DSM Avocats à la Cour.
The program of the conference includes a dialog between Mr. SCHEUREN and Mr. DI STEFANO on the digitalization of the real estate market and its legal implications:
- The future a career as a real estate agent given digitalization
- Virtual visit
- Electronic signatures
- CRM tools
- New competion from platforms
- Hybrid agencies
- Political and market aspects
- Advantages and disadvantages of digitalization
- Legal aspects of the digitalization of the distribution of real estate products
- Legal impact of the development of the profession
- Differences between electronic and hand-written signatures; the legal framework in case of a dispute
- Reservation contracts
- Real estate agent appointment
- How to integrate digital tools into one’s processes and comply with the law
- Information to put one a website (GT&Cs; General Sales Conditions)
The webinar will last approximately 50 minutes and there will be a Q&A session at the end.
- Jean-Paul SCHEUREN, President @ CIGDL
- Mario DI STEFANO, Managing Partner – Avocat à la Cour @ DSM Avocats à la Cour
Real estate agents, developers, property managers and other real estate actors, members of the CIGDL and other interested persons.